FARMERS2MARKET WAS DESIGNED TO HELP FARMERS CONNECT WITH THEIR COMMUNITIES:
Convenient self-service ordering, geographically map based anywhere in Canada or the US.
- Meet customer expectations to shop on any device.
- Works on all mobile and desktop platforms.
- Using the Geo location of your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop you will be connected to farmers within your geographical area.
Offer subscriptions, deposits, credits and bulk buying options for restaurants, grocers or other retail markets
- Increase cash flow for your Farm and get paid once your customer receives their products or services.
- Enable Buyers to pay-up-front, or pay-as-you-go.
- Enable Buyers to schedule weekly pick-up locations within the community you serve.
SAVING TIME MEANS SAVING MONEY
- Your inventory updates with every single order.
- Make adjustments in real-time.
- Update your online market at any time, offer last minute specials to increase chances of selling out
- Coming soon (4th quarter 2020), hook up your webcam to give buyers a real time sense of quality and quantity of goods remaining in your store or at a local farmers market.
Fulfillment & route management
- Offer customers delivery, pickup or shipping.
- Seamlessly upload to mobile route management apps.
- Integrate your delivery platform with 3rd party delivery services.
Buyer chat support
Our Farmers2Market support team is there to assist you Monday to Friday and on the weekends if necessary. It is our goal to ensure you as a Farmer receive the best product and services support possible. A happy Farmer is a Farmer connecting with their Community and beyond.
AMAZING SUPPORTIVE RESOURCES
Real-time support for Farmers
- Get live Chat support for your Farm Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm PST.
- Contact us via email and we will respond to your call for assistance within 12 hours guaranteed.
- It is our job to work with you to resolve your concerns and we aim to resolve these concerns within 48 hours.
One on One On-boarding Support
- It is up to us to assist you in launching your online market.
- Even if you don't purchase the market setup fee we will still work with you to guide you through how to set up your own market.
- We use the Zoom platform to share screens to ensure your farm gets set up properly and effectively.
- If there are options missing from our system that are specific to your farming practice we will adjust our software to include these options.
Monthly communication to maximize your sales
- Monthly communication is key to ensure your online market is returning your desired market results.
- We will work with you to ensure your branded Farm assets are being utilized in your social networks, newsletters and website.
- Marketing, sales and promotion tips to increase your market share locally and beyond.
ACCESS MORE LOCAL CUSTOMERS
Reach buyers on every channel throughout Canada and the US
- Keep your Farm top of mind with your customers.
- Make your Farm store one-click away — anywhere.
- Impact the travelling consumer and offer items that can be shipped no matter where they live in Canada or the US.
Web, mobile, social, email, newsletters
- Share your online channels on all of your social media platforms.
- Engage in a clear and positive online social interaction.
Drive your farms brand awareness & consistency
- Improve your farms brand awareness across all channels.
- Build trust and loyalty with a consistent experience.
YOUR ONLINE MARKET DASHBOARD
Get Real-time Insights
- The most important information in one place.
- Instantly available in real-time.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reports.
Track Sales and Order Volume
- View ongoing Sales and Order Volume.
- Plan your seeding, growing and harvesting schedules around Buyer activity.
View Top and New Customers
- Gain insight to the effectiveness of marketing promos.
- Identify and thank loyal customers.
- Welcome new buyers with one click email personalized notes.
See Top-Selling and Low Inventory Items
- Ensure top-selling items are in stock and selling.
- Real-time insight to low inventory items.
- Plan for your next harvest strategically.
- Tailor products & packaging based on outcomes.
Farmer Registration – No Commissions, No Markups and No Hidden Fees
$69 per month
$89 per month
$129 per month
$179 per month